Senior Quantity Surveyor
BSc (Hons QS)
Zane brings a unique set of skills to the IPMS team, with extensive experience as a quantity surveyor across projects of various sizes and stages – from weathertight remedials, through to the development and construction of large-scale commercial projects, such as warehouses, schools and supermarkets.
Originally from the Garden Route in South Africa, Zane relocated to New Zealand for new career prospects. He worked at two small-medium firms in Auckland for several years, which gave him the opportunity to manage projects all the way through to completion.
After working with Wayne and the IPMS team on a number of projects, Zane was approached by Wayne for his skills and experience as a quantity surveyor, and he is now a welcome addition to IPMS for his specialised skills.
Zane enjoys exploring New Zealand’s outdoors, and is often found camping or hiking on weekends. He’s also a premier hockey player.
• BSc (Hons QS) Quantity Surveying
• BSc Construction Economics
- House Stone
- House Limosign
- Beachy Head 1 & 2
- House Thokoane
- Bitou RDP Housing programme (100+ units)
- Parnell Terrace Apartments (81 Units)
- Mt Central Apartments (55 Units)
- Robberg Fine Foods Warehouse and refrigeration coolroom
- South African Police Service: Knysna Dog Unit
- Greenvalley Community Hall
- Rheenendal School Redevelopment
- Panorama School (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Market Square Shopping Centre Phase 2 & 3 (Reconfiguration and Extension)
- New World Long Bay
- New World Papatoetoe
- New World Pukekohe
- PAKnSAVE Thames (Refurbishment)
- New World Whitby (Refurbishment)
- PAKnSAVE Upper Hutt (Seismic)
- Santam (Fire Insurance Claims)
- Verran Road – Auckland
- Scotland Place – Hamilton
Mobile: 021 248 0225