Our role as project managers is to ensure the success of your development for inception to completion, delivering a quality product, on time and budget – whether it is a new build, remediation, refurbishment or alteration project.
Our team are remediation specialists, with valuable knowledge and experience that enables us to understand why buildings are not constructed correctly first time – an insight above and beyond what a new build project manager could provide.
Our procurement plan sets out a clear path from day one to ensure the success of your project. Our report will document the estimated costs of your project, recommended procurement approach, form of contract/conditions, and the evaluation criteria to be used in assessing tender return and procedures for project handover and completion.
The report will also set out the management of probity throughout the tender assessment process and lines of communication.
We can assist your project through the design phase, managing the design process and professional consultant team.
We can prepare a full set of contract documentation for the chosen procurement route, manage the tender process and provide a tender report with recommendations.
Project Manager/Engineer to Contract
The project management role is a contract administrative role with an emphasis on taking the project through its various stages and co-ordination of the parties involved.
The engineer to contract will be responsible for certifying contractor payment claims and the expenditure of the project funds, with assistance from the project quantity surveyor (QS) consultant.
Typically, duties involved include:
- Administer contract (acting as engineer to contract) in accordance with the chosen form of contract (typically NZS3910:2013)
- Review and monitor contractors programme for works
- Dealing with any contractual matters that arise
- Administer and issue contract instructions
- Attend to client queries and instructions
- Conducting regular site meetings with the contractor and the stakeholders, to review and monitor progress, and deal with construction and site issues.
Phone: 021 738 310