Senior Project Manager
Our founder and managing director Wayne started IPMS (formerly Independent Project Management Services) after many years in other director roles in the construction industry. Through his own experience and by working on various projects, Wayne realised he wanted to create his own company – one that puts the client front and centre, and fully represents their needs.
He leads our team of specialists and manages the bigger picture for the business. His focus is on the long-term strategy and direction of the business, helping us solve any problems we encounter, and is also a handy second pair of eyes on any project.
Wayne is a trusted expert in the project management field, with a particular speciality on the commercial sector. He has previously (and successfully) managed a number of multi-million-dollar projects across Tauranga and Auckland.
When he’s not at his desk, Wayne’s drive to succeed and achieve the best results is put into action on the New Zealand national rally circuit, in which he has enjoyed a number of podium finishes over the years.
Qualifications & Memberships
- NZIM Diploma in Project Management
- Auckland University Certificate in Project Management
- Full internal fit-out of Multilevel apartment block, Anzac Apart. Auckland
- City Church Redevelopment, Tauranga
- Toi Ohomai (prev. Bay of Plenty Polytechnic) multiple classroom refits, reroof of Bongard Centre
- Beachside Apartments: Resource consent process.
- The Terraces: Fire Protection Fitout
- Farming House: Strategic Review/Feasibility 5yr plan.
- Bella Vista Lodge entertainment pavilion
- Tauranga Airport Development – Managed the Construction of a 33 hangar and office complex.
- Subdivision – Involving resource consents, building consents and documentation, drainage and other infrastructure
- WHRS and DBH leaking building remedial works management
Mobile: 021 708 478